Rooms in my place...pages

Jun 20, 2010

The words I've shared with my boys....in video form


The Sidewalk Prophets song, 'The Words I Would Say', is exactly what I have said to my boys so many times throughout their lives so when I first heard this song it really struck a chord with me. Lately, it has has had an even more profound meaning and effect on me as I have a son leaving for college in a few short weeks. There will be days that I won't be able to talk to him, definitely won't be able to see him, but I trust and pray he knows that this song, these lyrics are my counsel to him when he feels like he's struggling with anything that gets thrown in his path.

Be strong in the Lord, never give up hope, God's got His hand on you....I've known and continue to know, that if you pray to God about whatever it is you're facing, He's going to move any obstacles that may be in your way, He's going to make the path for you one that will lead you in the direction He had set and planned from the moment you were placed in my womb. No fears, no worries..God's got your back, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to AndiVanPhotogs Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Andi Van Photography's Blog Headline Animator