Rooms in my place...pages

Apr 9, 2010

Stepping up the process a bit....

Being a one woman show is VERY hard in the world of running a photog business. Taking the pictures, editing the pictures, uploading pictures, ordering pictures, scheduling sessions, marketing the business, answering emails, returning phone calls....the list could go on forever, but I'll stop it for now.

So, as is customary with God, He's given me a direction that I know will be one that will be fruitful going forward. To that end, I've taken on an Intern who is a marketing & computer science student in college. I thought long & hard about it (well, prayed some too, because prayer works) and just know that going this route will be a much better thing than doing it all myself. I'm too drained and being pulled from all sides all the time. She's a sweet person and hopefully, we will have a long and profitable relationship as we work on and tweak things to get the ball rolling more than it is now.

I was honored to receive a free pass to Imaging USA next year in San Antonio, TX & have 2 additional buddy passes as well. She'll definitely be one of the buddies. Now to figure out the next buddy...has to be a VERY trustworthy person that has the best interest of Andi Van Photography at heart.

Signing off now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to AndiVanPhotogs Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Andi Van Photography's Blog Headline Animator