Rooms in my place...pages

Mar 25, 2010

Great Evening Spent in Atlanta...

I had the forethought to sign up for a PPA Event that was happening right in Atlanta...not too far a drive for me thankfully. I'm so glad I did. The information, business tips, knowledge, product displays, tremendously great offers and the speakers were, all combined, the best time investment I could have made for the future of my photography business. I definitely know of one thing for sure that I WILL be implementing ASAP. It just made the best business sense to me when not only one, but both sets of speakers basically said the exact same thing.

I guess when you are starting out, you just want to do whatever you can, however you can, to get your name out there so you make mistakes that don't appear to be mistakes, but they bottle you into a place you don't want to be as a business owner and photographer. So, I'm taking information so willingly shared during the event and going forward, but with a new outlook and new sense of how to run and grow my business.

Thanks PPA for putting on such an event. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to AndiVanPhotogs Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Andi Van Photography's Blog Headline Animator