Rooms in my place...pages

Nov 7, 2010

Today was a great day...

Got to sleep later than I do M-F, had my coffee, checked times for a movie I really wanted to see, played a few games on my iPod Touch (getting a new one beginning of next year, 4G here I come), got dressed, went to the movies, LOVED the movie, did a little bit of shopping, got the cutest hat and scarf set (baby, it's getting cold outside), stopped in Wolf Camera (have to go back later today to get something for upcoming sessions), jetted over to Borders, parked myself on the floor dead smack in the middle of the photography section, located a couple of books that piqued my interest, got a little frustrated that I couldn't get my coupon to load on my iPod so I could actually use it, decided to get just one of the books (no need to waste the coupon on such a low priced book), home, youngest off to movies with his "other big-brother", trekked over to other big-brothers house to wait for them to get back from movies, hung out with his mom watching a movie (or the tail-end of it for me, that is), watched 48hrs Mystery, enjoyed a cozy fire, son back, head home, in safely, space-heater (borrowed from friend until I make the effort to go buy one of my own) going to keep warm....now headed to bed with the full knowledge that today truly was a great day in every way. Well, not quite...didn't make it to Christina's competition. I know she thinks I don't love her anymore. Totally far from the truth. I hate to break my word, some things are simply beyond our control. It'll be made up to her big time. Promise.

Yes, today was a good day. God allowed me to experience all of it and more just by giving me another 1440 mins of life on this day to do what I needed/wanted to do. He is my strength and my refuge. I'm grateful for the ones He's put in my life. Now, off to bed, the times changing back to EST, so this indulgence of a few extra mins shouldn't cost me too much sleep. But, I'll go to sleep very happy for what November 6, 2010 showed me...

Happy..very!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to AndiVanPhotogs Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Andi Van Photography's Blog Headline Animator